Mesa Water's lobby is closed to the public.
Mesa Water remains fully operational to ensure safety and reliable water service.
Our business hours remain the same. Click here to learn more.
The social media guidelines give the public clear expectations for Mesa Water’s social media efforts.
Mesa Water® social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are managed by the District’s public affairs team on behalf of Mesa Water®, and are intended as tools for the District to communicate with its customers and other stakeholders.
If you follow any of Mesa Water’s social media accounts, you can expect regular postings covering some or all of the following topics:
- News and updates on Mesa Water® efforts and events
- News and updates on issues related to water reliability and water quality
- Invitations to provide feedback on specific issues related to Mesa Water®
- Occasional live coverage of events
If you follow @Mesa Water on Twitter, we typically will follow you back. This is automated and does not imply endorsement of any kind. @Mesa Water may opt not to follow any person or entity.
Mesa Water® will make every effort to update and monitor our social media accounts during regular business hours. Third-party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube may occasionally be unavailable and the District accepts no responsibility for their lack of service.
Social Media Comments
Mesa Water® welcomes feedback and ideas through our social media platforms, and will attempt to respond to comments and questions in a timely manner, and participate in the conversation wherever possible. Where necessary, the District will work with operators of the third-party social media platforms to block comments from parties that post the prohibited content listed below.
- Comments not topically related to the particular item being commented upon
- Profane language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
If you are experiencing issues with your water service, please call our Customer Services department. Please do not rely on any of Mesa Water’s social media platforms as a means of direct communication during emergency situations. If the matter is urgent, please call 911 or Mesa Water Customer Services Department at 949.631.1200.