台面的水's lobby is closed to the public.
台面的水 remains fully operational to ensure safety and reliable water service.
Our business hours remain the same. Click here to learn more.
Classes and Programs
研讨会, 类, and assistance are offered to provide customers with fun and interactive opportunities to learn more about turf removal techniques, adjusting sprinklers, and checking their homes for leaks.
Schedule a Water-Wise House Call
A trained 台面的水 employee will come to your home and offer suggestions on how to use water more efficiently.
During the Water-Wise House Call, we’ll:
- Teach you how to read the water meter and calculate your water use;
- Evaluate the efficiency of your irrigation system, and offer suggestions for improvement;
- Provide you with a seasonal irrigation schedule for your yard;
- Develop a customized list of how you can use water more efficiently and meet your water-saving goals; and,
- Offer water saving rebate program information.
拨打949.631.1200 to set up an appointment. Water-Wise House Calls are available weekdays from 8:00 a.m. 4点p.m., and take about 90 to 120 minutes depending on the size of your home and yard.
Urban Water Management Plan
Water Code Sections 10610 through 10656 of the Urban Water Management Planning Act (Act) require every urban water supplier providing water for municipal purposes to more than 3,000 customers or supplying more than 3,000 acre-feet (AF) of water annually to prepare, 采用, and file an Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP) with the California Department of Water Resources (DWR) every five years.
The 2020 UWMP is a detailed summary of present and future water resources and demands within Mesa Water’s service area.